歡迎光臨本網站 https://www.flyingsobeauty.com/( 下稱「本網站」)請於使用本網站前細閱本頁的使用條款及細則(下稱「本條款」)。當閣下瀏覽或使用本網站或其中的任何部分時，亦即表示閣下已細閱本條款及細則的所有內容，並且同意接受有關條款及細則的約束。如果您不同意或不願遵守本條款，請您即時停止使用本網站。
本網站為飛黃發展集團(香港)有限公司( 下稱「我們」)所擁有及運作，我們擁有釋義此網站所列出的使用條款及細則的最終權利。我們會隨時修訂本條款，而不作另行通知。經修改的條款及細則亦會即時生效。因此，我們建議閣下定期到本頁面瀏覽並瞭解本網站最新的條款及細則。顧客如有任何疑問可先致電 27451518 查詢。
本網站現階段只支持順豐快遞的「順豐到+」/「順豐速運」服務或到我們門市取貨 兩種服務，閣下需要在結帳時選擇適合自己的送貨方式,並提供正確的送貨地點且支付對應的運送費用。(送貨地點在付款後1天內可作出更改)有關付款及送貨的詳細安排，請參閱本網站的(送貨服務 和 付款方法及店舖位置)。
1. Types of Data we collect
1.1 When you use our Sites and/or Services, we may collect from you the following information which may contain personal data as defined under the PDPO (“Data”):
1.1.1 your personal information such as your name, address, mobile phone number, birthday (date & month) and email address;
1.1.2 your credit or debit card information and billing information, including name of cardholder, card number, billing address and expiry date;
1.1.3 your photos which are collected via our Facebook page ; and
1.1.4 optional information about your occupation, age, gender, number of family members, age group for family members, marital status and monthly household income.
2. Purposes for Collection and Use of Data
1. The Data provided by you will be used by us for the purpose for which it was requested and for directly related purposes as follows:
1. for security reasons to confirm that you are who you say you are when you log in to our Online Ordering service;
2. provision of Online Order service;
3. considering or fulfilling requests or application of any nature submitted by you, whether online, over the phone or through other channels;
4. registration of our activities including sales activities with offering;
5. processing billing and payment, maintaining a credit history, determining amounts outstanding and if necessary, collection of outstanding payments;
6. provision of delivery receipt;
7. conducting market analysis;
8. handling and following up of complaint, enquiry or feedback;
9. administering contests and sweepstakes conducted by us, including disclosing the winner of any such contest and collection of prizes;
10. updating and enhancing our records;
11. meeting the requirements to make disclosure to any governmental, legal or regulatory authority in Hong Kong under the requirements of any law binding on us; and
12. providing you with news, notices and other communications of our products, services and promotional events (please see section 3 – “Use of Data in Direct Marketing” for details).
3. Use of Data in Direct Marketing
1. We intend to use your Data in direct marketing, and we may not so use your Data unless we have received your consent (which includes an indication of no objection).
We would like to use the Data in our records including your name, phone number, email, address, date of birth, and/or your response to any online survey to contact you about the following:
future Flyingsobeauty promotions or events; and products, services and promotional events of our business partners in relation to banking, travelling, entertainments, telecoms and government utilities (“Business Partners”).
Your Data may be used by or provided to our Business Partners located within or outside Hong Kong for their direct marketing purposes. However, we will not disclose your Data to any third parties for direct marketing purposes without your consent.
You can choose not to receive these marketing notifications as described in section 3.2, and/or request us not to transfer your Data to our Business Partners by contacting us via any one of the free response channels in section 9.
4. Disclosure of information to third parties
1. We do not transfer, sell, rent or trade your Data to or with third parties (including our Business Partners). Your Data may however be transferred within or outside Hong Kong as follows:
companies engaged by us to perform services on our behalf, including fulfilling purchases using the Online Ordering service, sending emails, conducting market surveys, performing customer relations management services, printing promotional materials, advertising our products/ services and providing gift redemption services (together “Third Party Service Providers”);
governmental, legal or regulatory authority in Hong Kong;
our legal and financial advisers;
credit information or reference bureau;
debt collection agencies; and
our assigns or successor in title in the event of a transfer of Flyingsobeauty, such as acquisition by or merger with another company.
Our Third Party Service Providers may be supplied with or have access to your Data solely for the purpose of providing the above services on our behalf.
5. Security and Accuracy of Data
The Data we collect from you are stored in limited-access servers or are encrypted and transferred to other servers of the authorized third parties listed in section 4.1 above. We will maintain safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your Data.
The security of your Data depends on the protection by you of your login password. Please do not disclose your login password to unauthorised people.
We shall take reasonable steps to keep your Data as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used. Data that is used on an ongoing basis, including information that is disclosed to third parties, will generally be kept accurate and up-to-date. You can update or correct the Data held by us in accordance with section 9.
Your orders will be retained in a database for statistical purposes in order to improve the quality of our service. We also collect other non-personally identifiable information when you visit/use our Sites which may include your IP address and what browser you are using.
The non-personally identifiable information can be used to evaluate how our customers use and navigate our Sites, including the number of visitors and the frequency and length of their visits, in order to improve the quality of our service.
7. Retention of Data
We will not keep your Data longer than is necessary for fulfilment of the purposes specified above for which they are, or are to be, used.
Data provided by you is retained if the purpose for which the Data was collected still exists, it is so required by law, statue or regulation, or it is in the public interest.
We do not knowingly accept information from children under the age of twelve (12) as they are not eligible to use our Sites and/or Services and must not submit any Data to us.
9. Data Access and Correction
You may at any time request access to or update/correct your Data held by us. You may also ask us to delete you or your Data from any active mailing or distribution list.
If you would like to obtain a copy of your Data held by us in order to correct or delete it from our database, please contact our Customer Service Officer via our Customer Service Hotline on +852 2745-1518 or at firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you choose to unsubscribe from our promotional emails or if you have any questions or comments, please contact our Customer Service Officer via our Customer Service Hotline on +852 2745-1518 or at email@example.com . Your unsubscribe request will take effect on the tenth working day from day of receipt of request.
10. Third party websites
In case of discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall apply.
This policy was last updated on 29 August 2018.
Thank you for visiting our Sites and/or using our Services.